DAVID & TRUCK

DAVID & TRUCK
WELCOME TO OUR PAGE. I AM DAVID WEIR AKA "THE CAPTAIN"

Thursday, April 10, 2014

GEAUX LOCAL TO PROTECT YOURSELF!!

FULL SERVICE REGISTERED LOCKSMITH currently serving the Greater Ascension Parish area including Gonzales, Prairieville, Geismar, Darrow, Convent, Walker, Satsuma, Port Vincent, St. Amant, St. Gabriel, Donaldsonville, Gramercy, Vacherie and beyond. We are a mobile, full-service locksmith that is certified, fully insured, licensed and bonded for your protection. We stand behind our work and we strive to please our customers. When in need of a locksmith, "Remember to Call the Captain First!!" @ 673-2800.

Don't be misled by phone numbers that appear to be local. Many companies have a local number that is forwarded to an out of town area location. Captain's Lock & Key, LLC operates locally and that means quicker, less expensive service. So don't forget to call the Captain first!! You can feel comfortable knowing that I am state certified, licensed (#F1564), bonded and insured. I am also a member of Associated Locksmiths of America (ALOA) and Lou-MS Locksmith Association.  My name is David Weir and I look forward to serving you.  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Many successful company today has invested in security not for the sake of money but also to their daily life. I found your locksmith service was one of the best today. Also don't forget to visit Abbotsford Locksmith. Thanks!

pratishtha said...

Our certified locksmith is highly trained in the art of lock picking and can easily locksmith Basildon your locks to get you back inside of your home or business in no time.

Unknown said...

Well said! I work for a locksmith Locksmith Los Angeles and this really pisses us off too. We have customers all the time complaining about those phone centers.

Unknown said...

My sister called me last night at three in the morning, and she told me that she had locked herself out of her car. I gave the number for a locksmith, and he was able to let her in the car. My sister told me that she is going to be extra careful with her car keys from now on. She doesn't want to have to call the locksmith ever again. http://www.highsecuritylocksmithnyc.com/Lock-Installations.html